Friday, May 2, 2014

What's a body to do?

I have long held an active interest in Parkour. People who participate in it are absolutely amazing with the things they can do physically. (I have had a few students in recent years who are very active into Parkour- in fact, sometimes I have to stop them from "Parkouring" all
over the school walls.)

I read this article in the Deseret News today about a man who does Parkour the Spiderman way. If you would like to read it, you can find it here. If you are simply interested in seeing his "Spidy" Parkour video, wait no longer:


* The problem with having to have both feet amputated one day is if I ever get into legal trouble and have to sue someone, the judge will likely throw it out because I won't have a leg to stand on.

I know. That was pretty awful. But, I have to try and keep a sense of humor about it all, otherwise I will just sit and cry all day about the thoughts of losing my feet. I really am so grateful for them and for everywhere in this beautiful world they have taken me. I am so blessed.