Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Can't we all just get along?

Some people really crack me up.

Like the person who laments that someone is stalking her because someone reads her public blog. Or, the person who claims someone "has come onto my property" when she full well knows no one has but she creates her borderline hysteria. Or, the parent who complains that his child is brilliant, just "needs more time to process things", but whose son's grades do not reflect any kind of brilliance.

People. They all feel and think what they feel and think. Even if it is not the truth. They know it is all a lie. They cannot face the truth so they fabricate whatever creepy delusions they need to make their own little weird universe just perfect for them.

I am so over tying to deal with a world full of "loony tunes". For them, I will yield the widest of berths. Their complaints and wild accusations will not seep into my ears. Nor will I allow their craziness to upset my balance.

On a side note: this little six-year-old has already figured out the secret to life- "just bring it (the conflict and fighting) down, to here. I have a heart. Everyone has a heart. I just want everyone to smile and be happy. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm not trying to be a bully. I just want everyone to smile." What a sweetie pie. I hope you will give her a watch: (apparently with bloggers new issues with HTML, I cannot post the video here. If you go to YouTube and type in "little girl telling her parents not to fight", it should pull up the video. You'll know if you have the right one when you see a little Asian girl sitting on steps, she's dressed in pink, and she's talking to her mom. So sorry about this inconvenience, but it is well worth your time to find and watch her. She's an amazing child.)